Subject: Ready, Set, Summer: Spring Fitness Challenge starts soon
It seems like the cold weather is FINALLY behind us – now it’s time to get ready for summer with the “Ready, Set, Summer” Spring Fitness Challenge offered by Civilian Health Promotions. You can earn both an enrollment prize and a completion prize simply by perform 600 minutes of physical activity from 22 Apr to 7 Jun (plus a few other administrative duties listed below).
Here’s how easy it is to get two prizes just for tracking your physical activity. As always, we try to make it easy for 932 AW personnel to participate by having all events scheduled at the 932:
How to Participate in Ready Set Summer (RSS):
1) Enroll at AFMCwellness.com prior to 17 Apr and enroll in the program. Complete your Wellness Profile and Print the Wellness Profile Certificate.
2) Print your RSS Confirmation Email and bring it with you to an Initial Check-In with CHPS on Wed 17 Apr from 0800 to 1000 in the 932 AW Conference Room. Receive your free Stack 52 Flexibility Exercise Cards just for enrolling!
3) Perform physical activity and log your minutes on the AFMCwellness.com Activity Log from 22 APR – 07 JUN.
4) Attend the CHPS education class, “Injury Prevention” on Wed 24 April at 1000 in the 932 AW Conference Room.
5) Attend a Final Check-Out with CHPS on Wed 19 June between 0800 and 1000 in the 932 AW Conference Room to receive your completion award.
InBody measurements will be available during check-in/check-out events, though not required for challenge.
To receive the completion award, each participant needs to enroll in RSS, complete initial and final checks with CHPS, complete and log at least 600 total minutes (10 hrs.) of physical activity, and attend the CHPS class titled “Injury Prevention”.
Questions? See STEPHANIE BOEHNING, GS-12 DAF
CPI Black Belt, 932 AW Process Manager